Sunday, June 5, 2011

Scannography

Money Grows; 6-5-2011, 4:00pm; Rexburg, Idaho; Canon Pixma MX340 Scanner






All Hand Shots - 6-5-2011; 4:45pm; Rexburg, Idaho; Canon MX340 Scanner

I was nervous about this weeks assignment. I have never really used a scanner much, just for some old pictures of my family, but I was pleasantly surprised to see what I came up with. For the Single Scan Image created a landscape shot using some coins I has laying around. I really like how you can see all the details from the coins, how each one has different imperfections on it. For my blend image, I decided to use Photoshop for to create a panoramic image. I scanned my hand five different times in the different positions then used the photomerge function in PS. I darkened the blacks to remove some fingerprints you could see from the glass of the scanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment